Order through internet :
• Choose your graphic design ; Chinese ink, blood or watercolour
• Add to your basket
• Follow the order instructions
• Select your mode of payment ( bank card or cheque)
• You will receive confirmation of your order and a guide to how to take your photos.
I Take my Photos
Take photos of your building.
How to make the best of your photos :
• Take photos on a fine day
• Leave a good distance between you and the building (not close ups)
• Try to stand slightly to one side (not in front)
• Check the quality of your photo (the colour , the clarity)
You may send us your photos either by mail or by post (1 mega octet minimum).
I Send my Photos
I send one or more photos.
• BY MAIL
The address is : photos (at) partrimoine.com
• BY POST
The address is :
11, Bd du Commandant Charcot
Reception of your Photos
We check the size and quality of each photo.
If we have any questions, we will contact you.
An initial pensil sketching of your building or monument will be sent to you by post or mail for approval.
Once you have received the pencil sketching you may modify any small details (things you wish to erase, add on or change).
After the alterations have been made, return us the sketching to allow us to finish in watercolour, Chinese Ink or Red Ink.
This stepwise process is essential, once we have coloured the sketching there is no going back.
Immediately after reception of the APPROVED sketching, we proceed with the colouring in watercolour, chinese ink or red ink.
After COMPLETION, we address a last mail of approval before sending the work of art.
The Conclusive Approval
After reception of the final sketching by mail, you send us your CONCLUSIVE APPROVAL, before we send you the original work of art.
Once approved the work of art is sent by secured packaging :
• It is placed on a hardboard panel
• We add a neutral overplus
• A sheet of tracing paper
• All layers are surrounded in bubble wrap
• Gift wrapped in silk paper
• A last packaging with brown paper for expedition
With this kind of protection , your work of art will arrive undamaged at the stated address.